Monday, March 7, 2011

More Crackle Of Course, and my Toe's debut!

So, I just am not done with crackle, I'm wanting to do it over water marble though, so maybe one more! 
So this is how I started, this is one coat of Avon Nialwear Pro-Viva Pink
Followed by one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Rockstar, I'm in love with this glitter!
Alternating crackles in Black Mesh and Cracked Concrete, I love it but I wish the glitter was more apparent.  I've already taken this off and there was glitter everywhere, why is it so hard to take off, tell me!
Also, I recently found out that you can use temp tats on your nails, exciting!  I got these the other night and realized they would be perfect for trying this, and they are sooooo cute Lollipop toes!  So, there you have it, my hobbit feets, but at least the nails are cute!


1 comment: