Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crazy about Crackle!

 So I've grown out of my polish box and had to get a bigger one, and a few new polishes of course.
Here it is all packed up.
All my polishes, and I have a little room to grow in this one!
So how excited was I when I went into my local Sally's to get a buffer block and they finally got the Crackle Glaze and they had one black left!  So I got Black Mesh and Lightening Bolt to start out, I want all of them!  I was so excited I broke them out in the Walmart parking lot and painted over what I had on, but as soon as I got home I had to do them!
So I broke another nail on this hand and so I cut them all down so one hand is short nails and the other is long, it's pretty weird but I like the variety.  Anyways, this is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet with alternating crackles, I love love love the black, the white is more subtle and I think better with a darker color, but I was just playing around with them anyways.

This side is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac, I like the white more with this purple, and the black I think will look great over anything.
So on Chloe's Nails she did one where she layered and it looked very cool, so I tried it since I'm ready to redo anyways.  Mine deff is not as pretty as hers but I do like the idea of layering, maybe with different colors.

I like the white on top better I think, I'm so happy I own some of these now, new nails tomorrow!

1 comment: