Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SAD FACE!!!

So...this disaster happened!
I really don't want to cut them all down again, so I've decided to shun it!
I did this one the other day, I got this new Wet n Wild-Gray's Anatomy and I was very excited about it, it's not as fabulous out of the bottle but it's alright, that's 3 coats and I could've done another, it was very sheer.  My shunned finger is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear-Celeb City, all with a Sinful Colors-Green Ocean, and a Crayola nail sticker on the middle also.
So I did this patchwork mani today with Sinful Colors-Why Not and Innocent, and Avon Nailwear Pro-Viva Pink, and a sticker that matches wonderfully.  I've only done 1 or 2 patchwork manis (I saw this first on Chloe's Nails) and mine never come out perfect, but I use plumbers tape because it's not sticky, scotch tape never works for me, unless I wait extra long in between steps, and who has the time.  I was satisfied with this though, I love the color combo!

5 comments:

  1. My favourite is the first picture love the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the one I was talking about that I like more in the bottle than on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the silver would be awesome over black

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I never thought of that, I bet you are correct ma'am, I'm gonna try it next!

    ReplyDelete